Worship is at the heart of our community at Woodland Presbyterian Church. We celebrate weekly with a program that is traditional in style and progressive in content. Our liturgy, preaching, and music reflect the abundance and diversity of God’s creation with inclusive language and an expansive understanding of who God is and who God calls us to be. Woodland celebrates the sacrament of communion on the first Sunday of each month. Come as you are — we can’t wait to see you!
After careful monitoring of the COVID-19 case count and vaccination rate in Davidson County, the Woodland Session has made the decision to return to worship in the sanctuary each Sunday at 11 am. Safety measures, including mask wearing, will be in place. Woodland will also be streaming our worship service to a live Zoom call, where Woodland staff will be present to support our online community. Join via Zoom at this link. We look forward to worshipping with you!
In order to keep our community safe, Woodland Presbyterian Church asks all participants to adhere to the following protocols:
- Worshippers will wear masks covering nose and mouth while indoors
- Woodland will provide hand sanitizer and masks at the entrances
- Family Groups will sit six feet apart from each other
- Offerings will be placed in basket at the entrance of the sanctuary
- We will encourage “no-contact” passing of the peace
Updated October 18